Friday, February 6, 2009

Tickle These Ivories


Although daylight is nearly visible on our way to work these days, the evening darkness limits us to indoor activities after work. As a result I have been shopping (online) for a keyboard on which to lay down some tracks. Lacking any formal training however, I am looking for the 'board that offers a combination of the right price and the right features. The two images shown here depict a midi controller keyboard which plays the notes and sounds through a computer. While the production options are limitless with a midi controller I should probably learn a few chords on something like the ol' Casio in the other photo. Also, I should probably wait until next month to splurge -- I've already done some impulse shopping this month (new iPod nano: "nanoCoug III") in addition to V-Day gifts.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

dog, all you needs is an 808

Akensee4miles said...

...but then I'll surely get heartbreak. Just ask Yeezy.